PRIMER - G
Primer-G is a synthetic resin-water based primer. It has very good adhesion to inorganic substrates. It can fix the residual dusting and provide even absorption of substrates prior to levelling or laying .
- Dispersion primer for floors.
- For priming to the application of floor levelers and fairing coats.
- For priming on absorbent substrate such as cement screed, calcium sulphate screed.
- Treating the surface of gypsum, anhydrite, wood, marine plywood, chipboard, terrazzo, ceramic and stone before skimming the surface or applying adhesive.
- Adhesion promoter between old substrate with new coat on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Preparing compact, smooth cementitious screeds and concrete floors that need to be leveled off with a CHANYE products.
- Fix the residual dusting.
- Reduce the water absorption of the substrate.
- Water resistance.
- Solvent free, very low emissions.
- Can be diluted with water 1:3 depending on substrate.
- Prevents blowholes forming and rapid drying when leveling the substrate.
1. Substrate quality / Pre-treatment
- The compressive strength of the concrete substrate should be at least 3,000 psi at 28 days with a minimum tensile strength of 15 kgf/cm².
- Substrate water content is less than 8%.
- Surface treatments or any friable areas of the subfloor must be mechanically removed.
- All substrates must be dry, stable, sound and free of all contaminants such as grease, oil, paint, wax, dust, curing and sealing compounds that will interfere with the penetration the primer.
- Dilute primer-G with water from 1:3
- Mix with a high-speed drill and an egg beater style mixing paddle until uniform mix has been produced.
- Cross coating on the construction surface with roller or brush also can apply by machine spray.
- After the first application, wait 2-4 hours (+23°C) before applying the second application(If the surface has many pores and the concrete substrate is highly absorbent).
- 0.1-0.2 kg/m2 (diluted form)
- Note：This figure is theoretical and does not include for any additional material required due to surface porosity, surface profile, variations in level and wastage etc.
4. Cleaning of tools
- Clean all tools and application equipment with water immediately after use.
- Hardened / cured material can only be removed mechanically.
Packaging / Storage
Primer-G：20 kg / bucket
Primer-G：120 kg / bucket
- Shelf Life：12 months from date of production if stored properly in original, unopened and undamaged sealed packaging
- Store dry at +5~+35 °C Protect from moisture, direct sunlight, flame sources and freezing.