CS - 400
CS-400 is a two part polymer modified cementitious waterproof slurry comprising of a liquid polymer and a cement based mix incorporating special admixtures. that makes strong,durable and flexible waterproofing membrane.
- Interior and exterior waterproofing and damp-proofing of concrete,cementitious rendering,brickwork and blockwork.
- Waterproofing of basement walls and cellars.
- Roof,terraces and balconies.
- Retaining walls,RC gutters and planter boxes.
- Swimming pools,and fountains.
- Bathroom, toilets, kitchen.
- Lift pits.
- Potable concrete water tank and reservoirs.
- Friendly to environment/ human with its water based.
- Exellent quality with strength and flexibility.
- Easy,safe and speed work with its water based.
- Good adhesion.
- Applicable to wet substrate.
- Hand or spray applied.
- Non toxic,approved for contact with drinking water.
1. Substrate quality / Pre-treatment
- The compressive strength of the concrete substrate should be at least 3,000 psi at 28 days with a minimum tensile strength of 15 kgf/cm².
- Substrate water content is less than 8%.
- Surface treatments or any friable areas of the subfloor must be mechanically removed.
- All substrates must be dry, stable, sound and free of all contaminants such as grease, oil, paint, wax, dust, curing and sealing compounds that will interfere with the penetration the primer.
- Fill all void,crack,edges and angles with Chanye HE-3700 repair mortar.
- Before applied Chanye-elastic-CS-400,all substrate must be coat primer with Chanye Primer-G.
- Pour CS-400B 18kg was poured into a clean mixing bucket.
- Add CS-400A to CS-400B, while slowly mixing.
- Mix with a high-speed drill (> 650 rpm) and an egg beater style mixing paddle to CS-400B and CS-400A for approximately 2~3 minutes, until a lump-free and uniform mix has been produced.
- Note: Operating time: 2 hours (temperature: + 15 ~ + 35 ° C)
- Cross coating on the construction surface with roller or brush,also can apply by machine spray.
- After the first application of Chanye-elastic-CS-400, wait first layer is hardened and strong enough before applying the second application.
- At least 24 hours after the coating is completed, the follow-up work can be carried out (it can be applied with external tiles, covered with cement mortar or painted with water-based waterproof topcoat).
- Dependent on the application area,substrate roughness,surface profile and thickness.
- 0.75kg/mm/m2(one coat)
- CS-400 must be applied in minimum 2 coats.
- 3 coats may be required in areas of extremely high infiltration.
5. Cleaning of tools
- Clean all tools and application equipment with water immediately after use.
- Hardened / cured material can only be removed mechanically.
Packaging / Storage
CS-400 A：20 kg/paper bag
CS-400 B：18 kg/bucket
- Shelf Life：6 months from date of production if stored properly in original, unopened and undamaged sealed packaging
- Store dry at +5~+35 °C Protect from moisture, direct sunlight, flame sources and freezing.