HE - 3700
HE-3700 is formulated with a special blend of Portland cement, polymers and anti-cracking fibers, to increase compression and crack resistance, and can effectively bear weight without being damaged. The addition of anti-cracking fibers can prevent cracks caused by stress. It is especially suitable for repairing cavities or defects in engineering.
- Manufacturing plants
- Mechanical rooms
- All kinds of industrial floors that need to be load-bearing and compressive.
- High strength
- Easy application
- Wear resistance
- Crack resistance
1. Substrate quality / Pre-treatment
- The compressive strength of the concrete substrate should be at least 3,000 psi at 28 days with a minimum tensile strength of 15 kgf/cm².
- Substrate water content is less than 8%.
- Surface treatments or any friable areas of the subfloor must be mechanically removed.
- All substrate must be dry, stable, sound and free of all contaminants such as grease, oil, paint, wax, dust, curing and sealing compounds that will interfere with the penetration the primer.
- Apply on dry substrate using a suitable tool such as a roller, squeegee or brush. Avoid formation of puddles.
- Note: A second application is recommended on high porosity, unsound or very absorbent substrates.
- Pour 4~4.5 kg of water into a suitably sized and clean mixing container, ensuring strict control of the water content (do not over-water).
- Add HE-3700 to the water, while slowly mixing, adding the complete contents of the bag.
- Mix with a high-speed drill (> 650 rpm) and an egg beater style mixing paddle to blend water and powder for approximately 2~3 minutes, until a lump-free and uniform mix has been produced.
- Note：Operating time: 15 ~ 30 minutes (temperature: + 15 ~ + 35 ° C)
- Pour the mix and spread evenly, and control the material thickness by scrape rake.
- Even surfaces by smoothing trowel.
- Note：The applied thickness is 0.3~5 cm. If the thickness exceeds one centimeter, 0.5 to 1 times the stone can be added.
- 2.2 ~ 2.5 kg /mm /m²
- Note：This figure is theoretical and does not include for any additional material required due to surface porosity, surface profile, variations in level and wastage etc.
6. Cleaning of tools
- Clean all tools and application equipment with water immediately after use.
- Hardened / cured material can only be removed mechanically.
Packaging / Storage
HE-3700：25 kg/paper bag
- Shelf Life：6 months from date of production if stored properly in original, unopened and undamaged sealed packaging
- Store dry at +5~+35 °C Protect from moisture, direct sunlight, flame sources and freezing.